Together, we can provide help and create hope.
(You will be transferred to a secure site for payment. If you are setting up a regular payment,
enter an initial amount in the top line of the form.)
Your support will make a difference. Together, we can tackle poverty and bring hope, life, peace and dignity to disadvantaged communities around the world and within New Zealand.
Your support also allows us to respond immediately to emergencies, working through our partners on the ground to help the poorest and most vulnerable.
Every dollar makes a difference. Donations of $5 and above are tax-deductible.
You can also donate in the following ways:
By direct deposit via the internet
Make a direct deposit (via internet banking) from your account directly into ours:
- As a General donation into account number: 030 518 0211216 00; OR
- As a Lent donation into account number: 030 518 0211216 03
Make sure you include the following details in the reference section:
- Your caritas Reference number (if known)
- Or your surname (including initials if space allows)
- Which Appeal the donation is for, if you wish to make it to a particular Appeal
- Your phone number, including area code (in case we need to contact you to query anything)
We also recommend that you email us to advise us of the deposit, which appeal you would like the donation to go towards, and your postal address for receipting purposes.
- By credit card: phone us on 0800 22 10 22 to make a credit card donation (during office hours: Mon-Fri 8.30-5pm).
- By automatic payment: download the automatic payment form here then post it to Caritas Aotearoa New Zealand Freepost 689, PO Box 12193, Thorndon, Wellington 6144.
- By cheque: send a cheque (made payable to Caritas) to:
Caritas Aotearoa New Zealand Freepost 689, PO Box 12193, Thorndon, Wellington 6144.
- By telephone: to make an automatic $20 donation to Caritas's work, call 0900 4 11 11 - a debit in the name of 'Caritas' will be added to your next telephone account.
In this section